Estes Park, Colorado

Thursday, May 20, 2010

While I was in treatment...

we spent a lot of time using affirmations as a way to boost our morale. I still rely heavily on them whenever I'm feeling sad, frustrated or overwhelmed. Here are some that I really like...enjoy!

Though noone can go back and make a new start, anyone can start from now and make a new end.

To be upset over what I don't have is to waste what I do have.

I forgive myself and others, release the past, and move forward with love in my heart.

I will not be embarassed by my pain. I will go through it with dignity. It will enhance me.

I will resist anything that takes me off the chosen path of recovery.

I am in charge. I am responsible for the direction of my boat!

Noone can make me a victim unless I allow them to.

I am naturally beautiful when I am myself.

Today is the beginning of the rest of my life. It is a clean slate. I will begin it totally refreshed and just live it.

When I look back at my past I will look tenderly and gently at all that I have been through. I will be proud of my accomplishments and how far I have come.

I deserve to recover.

0 comments: