Estes Park, Colorado

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

I typically hate these types of things...

but today I was just in the mood...

Meals I Want Right Now:
1. Lupe Tortilla's Fajitas
2. Yogurt from Orange Cup
3. Anything from Pei Wei

Songs I Like Today:
1. Paramore-Decode
2. Kesha-Your Love is My Drug
3. Lady Antebellum – Need You Now

On My DVR:
1. Intervention
2. ...
3. ...

Next In My Movie Queue:
1. Avatar
2. Precious
3. The Lovely Bones

Magazines Waiting To Be Read:
1. Southern Living
2. Star (don't judge me)
3. Martha Stewart Living

Current Most Used iPhone App:
1. Facebook
2. Wurdle
3. Words with Friends

Current Favorite Timewasters (not blogs) :
1. Facebook.com
2. Betterhomesandgardens.com
3. Ehow.com

Wearing Right Now:
1. My favorite skirt from Target
2. White sleevless shirt
3. Awesome brown heels

Things On Today’s To-Do List:
1. Finish planting my flowers before they die in their little pots
2. Try to stay off Facebook while at work
3. Trim monkey grass in front yard (it is out of control!)

The Last 3 Things Added To My Bucket List:
1. Skydiving
2. Scuba dive in Australia
3. Learn to play the guitar

Now it's your turn to play!

1 comments:

Nicole B said...

yay for blogging again!