Estes Park, Colorado

Friday, June 25, 2010

Favorite Quotes

Since it's Friday and rainy, I'm feeling kind of lazy...so I don't have much to blog about. I thought I'd share some of my favorite quotes with you. It always amazes me the power of words...to lift you up when you're feeling down...empower you when you feel powerless...to give you hope when you're feeling hopeless. Hope you enjoy these words like I do.

"Be who you are...say what you feel...those who mind don't matter...and those who matter don't mind" -Dr. Suess

"May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be"

"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams, live the life you've always imagined"

"You have to laugh at yourself, because you'd cry your eyes out if you didn't" -Indigo Girls

"Work like you don't need the money...dance like noone's watching...love like you've never been hurt"

"Life is a journey, not a destination"

"Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly"

"I suffer from CDO. It's like OCD...but in alphabetical order, the way it should be"

Happy Friday everyone!!

0 comments: