Estes Park, Colorado

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Sweet Vivian

Please pray for this precious little girl, Vivian. I have known Vivian her entire life, and her family for over 17 years. This family is beyond amazing, and they hold a very special place in my heart. Sweet Vivian is dangerously ill and on a ventilator in the PICU. I won't go into any more details, as you can read about her here: http://www.weaselsjourney.com/
Please say a special prayer that God will heal this child and offer comfort and understanding for the family. I truly believe in the power of prayer and the plans that God has set in place for each and every one of us.

Brooke

1 comments:

The Potts Family said...

How awful. I haven't read the whole thing yet - but I want to read more after lunch.
The small part I read and pictures of her mom curled up in bed with her were enough to make me cry.
I will pray for Vivian. For healing!